3/9/10

A hint of spring

It looks like work ended for me yesterday for a while. I spent last night fretting over getting back in the swing of things here at home. I mean, really, it's only been 3 weeks. Snap out of it. I love being here with my sweetie...it's just hard to fill the days sometimes and keep her happy and make myself accomplish enough to feel like I am deserving of being home. Sounds silly, right? Welcome to mom guilt.

Thankfully, the sun is shining and it's quite a bit warmer. Just enough to make feel overwhelmingly motivated.

And here's how our day started. Breakfast with daddy at Lucy's tiny table...






Lucy and I got ready for the day and headed out to whole foods. Everything seems like fun when it's nice outside. Even grocery shopping. After we were done, we loaded up the groceries and decided to walk to Starbucks. Whole foods is attached to a little outdoor mall so we walked around, enjoying the fresh air, played in the little playground and just enjoyed the quiet morning.



I think this afternoon we will be going to the park for a jog. We'll see how well I do running outside pushing a jogging stroller....it's been a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment